Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Charles County, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Charles County, MO. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. Life is tough after an injury, and our firm understands how difficult it can be for victims. Contact one of our St. Charles County, MO, personal injury attorneys now if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. We have recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for survivors to find legal representation as soon as possible. An experienced St. Charles County personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's St. Charles County, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A number of personal injury cases involve vehicle-related accidents. According to the MSHP, common circumstances include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our St. Charles County, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's St. Charles County, MO, personal injury attorneys today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has been practicing law since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our St. Charles County, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in St. Charles County, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.