Personal Injury Lawyers in Salem, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Salem, IL. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of our Salem, IL, personal injury attorneys today if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits every year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Salem personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Eason Law's Salem, IL, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. In terms of personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A number of personal injury cases involve vehicle-related accidents. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, common causes include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? There are no up-front fees. Put simply, our Salem, IL, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Salem, IL, personal injury attorneys today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Salem, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Salem, IL, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.