Personal Injury Lawyers in Owensville, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in Owensville, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of Eason Law's Owensville, MO, personal injury attorneys now if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for survivors to get legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Owensville personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's Owensville, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Eason Law, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A number of personal injury cases involve vehicle-related accidents. According to the MSHP, common circumstances include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? There aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Owensville, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Owensville, MO, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Owensville, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Owensville, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.