Personal Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. Life is tough after an injury, and our firm understands how difficult it can be for victims. Contact one of Eason Law's Edwardsville, IL, personal injury attorneys today if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Eason Law has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to find legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Edwardsville personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Eason Law's Edwardsville, IL, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the MSHP, common circumstances include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Edwardsville, IL, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Edwardsville, IL, personal injury attorneys today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has been practicing law since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Edwardsville, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Edwardsville, IL, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.