Personal Injury Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. Life is tough after an injury, and our firm understands how difficult it can be for victims. Contact one of our Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury attorneys today if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. We have recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Dardenne Prairie personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Eason Law, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the MSHP, common causes include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? There aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Dardenne Prairie, MO, personal injury attorneys today for more information. We are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Dardenne Prairie, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Dardenne Prairie, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.