Personal Injury Lawyers in Bond County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Bond County, IL. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of our Bond County, IL, personal injury attorneys now if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. We have recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits every year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to seek out legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Bond County personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Eason Law's Bond County, IL, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A number of personal injury cases involve vehicle-related accidents. According to the MSHP, common causes include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? There aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Bond County, IL, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Bond County, IL, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has been practicing law since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Bond County, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Bond County, IL, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.