Personal Injury Lawyers in Bethalto, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Bethalto, IL. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. Life is tough after an injury, and our firm understands how difficult it can be for victims. Contact one of Eason Law's Bethalto, IL, personal injury attorneys now if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Eason Law has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal representation as soon as possible. An experienced Bethalto personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's Bethalto, IL, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A number of personal injury cases involve vehicle-related accidents. According to the MSHP, common circumstances include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Bethalto, IL, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Bethalto, IL, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Bethalto, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Bethalto, IL, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.