Personal Injury Lawyers in Ballwin, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in Ballwin, MO. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of Eason Law's Ballwin, MO, personal injury attorneys now if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. We have recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are more than 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for victims and their families to seek out legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Ballwin personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's Ballwin, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. In terms of personal injury, here are a few of the most common claims our firm can take on:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you find the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the MSHP, common circumstances include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? There aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Ballwin, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Ballwin, MO, personal injury attorneys today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has been practicing law since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Ballwin, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Ballwin, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.