Car Accident Lawyers in Town and Country, MO
Car Accident Lawyer in Town and Country, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. Life can be difficult after an injury, whether it's a work-related accident, a car crash, slip and fall, and just about anything else. Eason Law understands that in a split second, a car-related accident can change everything. Contact one of Eason Law's Town and Country, MO, car accident attorneys now if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
Car Accident Statistics in Town and Country, MO
There are countless variables that can lead to a car accident. Drinking and driving, bad weather, brake malfunction, speeding, distracted driving, and other circumstances are at the top of the list. The Town and Country, MO, car accident lawyers at Eason Law have helped people through these trying times. Here are a couple of stats about car accidents to help you understand how often these occur:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car accidents each year. Amost 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA, driving under the influence, and speeding.
- In regard to non-fatal vehicle accidents, the most common include intersections, rear-end collisions, parking lots, brake failure, and construction zones. There are an estimated 2.75 million car accidents each year according to the NHTSA.
- Common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones. You can easily add whiplash, internal bleeding, herniated discs, and other traumas.
Each state has it's own car accident laws. It's important to contact an experienced Town and Country, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if you've been in an accident. Eason Law will fight for you. Car accidents can be expensive regarding both physical and financial harm. It's Eason Law's goal to help you recover damages. Call a car accident attorney in Town and Country, MO, at 314-932-1066 for a case review.
Town and Country, MO, Car Accident Lawyers
Many people will ask, "What do I do after a car crash?" Or am I owed damages? What if I can't work? How do I pay the bills? Who's at fault? How much is my case worth? Do I even have a case? Do I need a car accident lawyer??
Below are a few pieces of advice to answer to these important questions:
- What kind of compensation can I get if I'm in a car crash? We're going to consider special and general damages if you've been in a car crash. This includes loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, loss of income potential, medical expenses, and others. At Eason Law, our Town and Country, MO, car accident lawyers will investigate your case to determine what damages you're owed to maximize your reimbursement.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement?
- Who is Liable in a Car Accident? It's essential to prove liability and negligence. Some states have at-fault laws, too, and negligent driving behavior varies. This could include drunk driving, speeding, texting, not obeying traffic signs, and even dozing off. Our Town and Country, MO, car crash attorneys will investigate to determine who is liable and at-fault.
- How do I settle a car accident claim? The first thing you should do is hire a lawyer to help you set up and file an insurance claim. An insurer (or negligent party) may offer reimbursement right away or submit a counter-offer. Then you'll likely enter negotiation and, if an agreement cannot be reached, escalate a claim to trial. Don't immediately send a demand letter. You risk taking a lower settlement.
- What do you do when you get into an accident and don't have insurance? It depends if you're in an at-fault or no-fault state. You may be able to sue a driver in an at-fault state if they don't have insurance for damages. This is another reason why it's so important to contact a lawyer.
What Do I Do if I'm In an Accident?
In a car accident, one important step is to prove liability. Who caused the accident? Why did it happen? There's a couple of things a victim should do after an accident.
- Call for Help: It's incredibly important to get medical attention as soon as possible. Even if you don't seem injured, having a doctor's evaluation can mean a great deal if you are pursuing compensation.
- Get in touch with a car accident lawyer in Town and Country, MO: Once you get checked out and begin to recover, find a local attorney that specializes in your type of case. Most personal injury lawyers charge a contingency fee, which means you don't pay unless there's a settlement.
- Collect Information: A crucial component to getting reimbursed after a car accident is collecting information. Your car accident lawyer in Town and Country, MO, will likely request witness testimonies, photos, medical reports, and a complete list of expenses. A good lawyer will help you with this part of the process.
One thing car accident victims often overlook is how a crash can affect their financial stability. If you can't work, medical bills and other expenses will become a major issue. It is our job at Eason Law to help injury victims and their families get fair compensation. We fight to win, and if you have been in a car accident in Town and Country, MO, don't hesitate to get in touch with our firm.
Contact Eason Law's Town and Country, MO, Car Accident Attorneys Now
James Eason has practiced law since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take a claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our car accident attorneys in Town and Country, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.