Car Accident Lawyers in Lebanon, MO
Car Accident Lawyer in Lebanon, MO. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. Your life can change dramatically after an injury, whether it is a work-related accident, a car crash, slip and fall, and just about anything else. Eason Law understands that in a split second, a car-related accident can change everything. Contact one of our Lebanon, MO, car accident attorneys today if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
Car Accident Statistics in Lebanon, MO
There are dozens of ways to get into a car accident. The leading reasons behind a crash involve distracted driving, speeding, hit and runs, distracted driving, and bad weather. The Lebanon, MO, car accident attorneys at Eason Law have helped people through these difficult times. Below are a few car crash statistics to give you a better idea of how frequent these are:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car accidents each year. Amost 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, driving under the influence, and speeding.
- In regard to non-fatal vehicle accidents, the most common include intersections, rear-end collisions, parking lots, brake failure, and construction zones. There are an estimated 2.75 million car accidents each year according to the NHTSA.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones. You can easily add whiplash, internal bleeding, herniated discs, and other traumas.
Every state has it's own car accident laws. It is essential to reach out to an experienced Lebanon, MO, car accident lawyer now if you or a family member have been in an accident. Eason Law will fight for you. Car accidents can be expensive in terms of both physical and financial harm. It's our firm's mission to help victims recover compensation. Contact a car accident lawyer in Lebanon, MO, at 314-932-1066 for a case review and consultation.
Lebanon, MO, Car Accident Lawyers
Many people will ask, "What do I do after a car crash?" Or am I owed damages? What if I can't work? How do I pay the bills? Who is at fault? How much is my case worth? Do I even have a case? Do I actually need a car crash lawyer?
Below are a few answers to these questions:
- What are the different types of compensation I can get after an accident? We're going to consider special and general damages if you've been in a car crash. This includes loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, loss of income potential, medical expenses, and others. At Eason Law, our Lebanon, MO, car accident lawyers will investigate your case to figure out what types of damages you are owed to maximize your reimbursement.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle?
- Who is Liable in an Accident? It's important to prove liability and negligence. Some states have at-fault laws, too, and negligent driving behavior varies. This could include drunk driving, speeding, texting, not obeying traffic signs, and even dozing off. Our Lebanon, MO, car crash attorneys will investigate to determine who is liable and at-fault.
- How do I settle a car accident claim? The first thing you should do is hire a lawyer to help you set up and file an insurance claim. An insurer (or negligent party) may offer reimbursement right away or submit a counter-offer. Then you'll likely enter negotiation and, if a consensus can't be made, escalate a claim to trial. You should wait before sending a demand letter. You risk taking a lower settlement.
- What happens if you're in an accident and don't have car insurance? It depends if you're in an at-fault or no-fault state. You may be able to sue a driver in an at-fault state if they don't have insurance for damages. This is another reason why it's so important to contact a lawyer.
What To Do If You're In an Accident
In a car accident, one important step is to prove liability. Who caused the accident? Why did it happen? There are a few things you should do after an accident.
- Get Help: It's incredibly important to get medical attention as soon as possible. Even if you don't seem injured, having a doctor's evaluation can mean a great deal if you are pursuing compensation.
- Reach out to a car accident lawyer in Lebanon, MO: Once you get checked out and begin to recover, find a local law firm that specializes in your type of case. Most injury lawyers charge on contingency, which means you don't pay unless there's a settlement.
- Collect Information: A crucial component to getting reimbursed after a car accident is collecting information. A car accident lawyer in Lebanon, MO, will likely want pictures of the scene, testimonies, medical reports, and a list of other expenses. A good attorney will help you with this part of the process.
One thing victims often overlook is how a crash affects their financial stability. If you're unable to do your job, medical bills and other expenses will become a major concern. It is our job at Eason Law to help injury victims and their families get fair compensation. We fight to win, and if you have been in a car accident in Lebanon, MO, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Contact Eason Law's Lebanon, MO, Car Accident Attorneys Now
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our car accident lawyers in Lebanon, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.