Car Accident Lawyers in Fenton, MO
Car Accident Lawyer in Fenton, MO. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. Your life can change dramatically after an injury, whether it's a car accident, slip and fall, or an accident at work. Eason Law knows that in a split second, a vehicle-related accident can change everything. Contact one of Eason Law's Fenton, MO, car accident attorneys today if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
Car Accident Statistics in Fenton, MO
There are countless variables that can lead to a car accident. Drinking and driving, bad weather, brake malfunction, speeding, distracted driving, and other circumstances are at the top of the list. The Fenton, MO, car accident attorneys at Eason Law have helped people through these trying times. Below are a few car crash statistics to give you a better idea of how frequent these are:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people die in car accidents every year. Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA, speeding, and DUI.
- In regard to non-fatal vehicle accidents, the most common include intersections, rear-end collisions, parking lots, brake failure, and construction zones. There are an estimated 2.75 million car accidents every year according to the NHTSA.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns. You can add whiplash, internal bleeding, herniated discs, and other traumas.
Each state has it's own traffic accident laws. It's important to get in touch with an experienced Fenton, MO, car accident lawyer now if you or a family member have been in an accident. Eason Law fights to win. A car accident can be expensive in terms of both physical and financial harm. It's Eason Law's goal to help you recover damages. Contact a car accident lawyer in Fenton, MO, at 314-932-1066 for a case review and consultation.
Fenton, MO, Car Accident Lawyers
A lot of people will ask, "What do I do after a car wreck?" What happens if I can't go to work? Am I owed reimbursement? Do I talk to the insurance company? Who is at fault? How much can I win? Do I have a case? Do I need a car accident lawyer??
Here are a few pieces of advice to answer to these questions:
- How much can I be reimbursed after a car accident? We're going to consider special and general damages if you've been in a car crash. This includes loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, loss of income potential, medical expenses, and others. At Eason Law, our Fenton, MO, car accident lawyers will investigate your case to determine what types of damages you are owed to maximize your reimbursement.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement?
- Who is Liable in an Accident? It's essential to prove liability and negligence. Some states have at-fault laws, too, and negligent driving behavior varies. This may include drunk driving, speeding, texting, not obeying traffic signs, and even dozing off. Our Fenton, MO, car crash attorneys will investigate to determine who is liable and at-fault.
- How do I settle a car accident claim? The first thing you should do is hire a lawyer to help you set up and file an insurance claim. An insurer (or negligent party) may offer reimbursement right away or submit a counter-offer. Then you will likely enter negotiation and, if a consensus can't be made, escalate a claim to trial. You should wait before sending a demand letter. You risk taking a lower settlement.
- What do you do when you get into an accident and don't have insurance? It depends if you're in an at-fault or no-fault state. If the accident wasn't your fault and it happens in a no-fault state and don't have insurance, you'll pay out of pocket. Fault and negligence are complicated, which is another reason to contact an attorney.
What To Do If You're In an Accident
In the event of a car crash, one important step is to prove liability. Who caused the accident? Why did it happen? There's a few things one should do after an accident.
- Call for Help: One of the first things you should do is get medical attention. A medical report means a lot if you are trying to seek compensation.
- Reach out to a car accident lawyer in Fenton, MO: Once you get checked out and start to recover, find a local lawyer that specializes in your type of case. Most personal injury lawyers charge a contingency fee, which means legal service fees are contingent on a victory.
- Collect Information: A crucial component to getting reimbursed after a car accident is gather information. Your car accident lawyer in Fenton, MO, will most likely request pictures of the scene, testimonies, medical reports, and a list of other expenses. A good attorney will help you with this part of the process.
One thing car accident victims often overlook is how a crash affects their earnings. If you're unable to do your job, medical bills and other expenses will become a serious concern. It's our job at Eason Law to help accident victims and their families get fair compensation. We fight to win, and if you've been in a car accident in Fenton, MO, don't hesitate to get in touch with our firm.
Contact Eason Law's Fenton, MO, Car Accident Attorneys Today
James Eason has practiced law since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our car accident attorneys in Fenton, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.