Personal Injury Lawyers in O'Fallon, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in O'Fallon, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of our O'Fallon, MO, personal injury attorneys today if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million serious injuries each year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced O'Fallon personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Eason Law's O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common claims our firm can take on:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A number of personal injury cases involve vehicle-related accidents. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, common causes include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a lawyer cost? There aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our O'Fallon, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in O'Fallon, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.