Personal Injury Lawyers in New Florence, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in New Florence, MO. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. Life is tough after an injury, and our firm understands how difficult it can be for victims. Contact one of our New Florence, MO, personal injury attorneys now if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for survivors to find legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced New Florence personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Eason Law's New Florence, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. In terms of personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A number of personal injury cases involve vehicle-related accidents. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, common causes include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There are no up-front fees. Put simply, our New Florence, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's New Florence, MO, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our New Florence, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in New Florence, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.