Personal Injury Lawyers in Clayton, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in Clayton, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of Eason Law's Clayton, MO, personal injury attorneys now if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. We have recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million serious injuries each year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for victims and their families to find legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Clayton personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's Clayton, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, common circumstances include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? There aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Clayton, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Clayton, MO, personal injury attorneys today for more information. We are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Clayton, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Clayton, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.