Car Accident Lawyers in Wildwood, MO
Car Accident Lawyer in Wildwood, MO. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. Your life can change dramatically after an injury, whether it is a car accident, slip and fall, or an accident at work. Eason Law knows that in an instant, a vehicle-related accident can change everything. Contact one of Eason Law's Wildwood, MO, car accident attorneys today if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
Car Accident Statistics in Wildwood, MO
There are dozens of ways to get into a car accident. The leading reasons behind a crash involve distracted driving, speeding, hit and runs, distracted driving, and bad weather. The Wildwood, MO, car accident attorneys at Eason Law have helped people through these trying times. Here are a couple of stats about car accidents to help you understand how often these occur:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people die in car-related accidents each year. Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, driving under the influence, and speeding.
- In regard to non-fatal vehicle accidents, the most common include construction zones, brake failure, rear-end collisions, intersection accidents, and low-speed crashes. There are an estimated 2.75 million car accidents per year according to the NHTSA.
- Common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones. You can easily add whiplash, internal bleeding, herniated discs, and other traumas.
Every state has it's own car accident laws. It is crucial to get in touch with an experienced Wildwood, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if you've been in an accident. Eason Law will fight for you. Car accidents can be expensive in terms of both physical and financial harm. It's our firm's mission to help victims recover compensation. Contact a car accident lawyer in Wildwood, MO, at 314-932-1066 for a case review.
Wildwood, MO, Car Accident Lawyers
A lot of people may ask, "What do I do after a car crash?" What happens if I can't go to work? Am I owed reimbursement? Do I talk to the insurance company? Who is at fault? How much is my case worth? Do I have a case? Do I need a car accident lawyer??
Here are a few answers to these questions:
- What are the different types of compensation I can get after an accident? We're going to consider special and general damages if you've been in a car crash. This includes loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, loss of income potential, medical expenses, and others. At Eason Law, our Wildwood, MO, car accident lawyers will investigate your case to determine what damages you're owed to maximize your reimbursement.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle?
- Who is Liable in an Accident? It's essential to prove liability and negligence. Some states have at-fault laws, too, and negligent driving behavior varies. This may include drunk driving, speeding, texting, not obeying traffic signs, and even dozing off. Our Wildwood, MO, car crash lawyers will investigate to determine who is liable and at-fault.
- How do I settle a car accident claim? One of the first steps is finding a lawyer that can help you file a claim. An insurer (or negligent party) may offer reimbursement right away or submit a counter-offer. Then you will likely enter negotiation and, if a consensus can't be made, escalate a claim to trial. You should wait before sending a demand letter. You risk taking a lower settlement.
- What do you do when you get into an accident and don't have insurance? It depends if you're in an at-fault or no-fault state. You may be able to sue a driver in an at-fault state if they don't have insurance for damages. This is another reason why it's so important to contact a lawyer.
What To Do If You're In an Accident
In the event of a car crash, one thing you and your lawyer will focus on is to prove liability. Who is at fault? Why did the accident happen in the first place? There are a few things a victim should do after an accident.
- Call for Help: One of the first things you should do is get medical attention. A medical report means a lot if you are trying to seek compensation.
- Contact a car accident lawyer in Wildwood, MO: Once you get checked out and start to recover, find a local lawyer that specializes in your type of case. Most personal injury lawyers charge on contingency, which means legal service fees are contingent on a victory.
- Collect Information: A crucial component to getting reimbursed after a car accident is collecting information. A car accident lawyer in Wildwood, MO, will likely request witness testimonies, photos, medical reports, and a complete list of expenses. A good attorney will help you with this part of the process.
One thing victims often overlook is how a crash can affect their earnings. If you can't work, medical bills and other expenses will become a serious problem. It is our job at Eason Law to help injury victims get fair compensation. We fight to win, and if you've been in a car accident in Wildwood, MO, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Contact Eason Law's Wildwood, MO, Car Accident Attorneys Today
James Eason has been practicing law since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.[wdac-expansion-similar-links]
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our car accident attorneys in Wildwood, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.